GRMC is committed to patient-centered care where you have access to your health information. On July 1, we launched a brand new electronic medical record portal for inpatients at GRMC.
The patient portal is an online resource that allows patients to securely and conveniently access their personal health records from any computer or device that connects to the internet. You will be able to view your medications, lab results, allergies, diagnosis or reason for admission, and providers. Your records will be posted within 36 hours after your discharge. This patient portal will continue to add new options and resources in the future so please check back regularly for new features!
By creating an account on the patient portal site and using at least one of the resources you can help GRMC meet the “Meaningful Use” requirements from the healthcare reform regulations.
To access your hospital inpatient medical record
You need to create an account. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
- Click here to visit our hospital patient portal.
Click on the tab to “Create an Account.” Your (personal identification number) PIN number is: Enter your PIN and last name. This PIN will expire in 30 days, if not activated.
- Press “Register Myself” button. This will open a page for you to enter your contact information. You will click the “continue” button to complete a second page with your email address, password, and security questions.
To access your medical record at GRMC affiliated clinics
GRMC affiliated clinics consist of:
Grinnell Regional Family Practice
Grinnell Regional Internal Medicine
Grinnell Regional Orthopedics
Grinnell Regional Pain Clinic
Grinnell Regional Women’s Health Clinic
Manatt Family Urgent Care
Deer Creek Family Care
Lynnville Medical Clinic
Victor Health Center
- Click here to visit the clinic patient portal.
- Click “Create an Account” and then click “Add this Connection.”
- Choose a “Login Method.” You can create a username and password specifically for your portal account by clicking the FollowMyHealth (FMH) Secure Login icon. Or you can log in by using an existing username and password if you have one of the following accounts: Facebook | Gmail | Yahoo | Windows Live. Click on the respective icon and enter your username and password for that account.
- Next choose “Get Connected.” Follow the on-screen prompts on the next four screens to complete your connection. These screens include accepting our “Terms of Service,” entering the last four digits of your Social Security Number as your PIN, and accepting the “Release of Information.”
Patient information beginning July 1, 2014, is available on the hospital portal. Historical patient information from the affiliated clinics includes several years.