Investing in Your Hospital
Thank you for supporting Grinnell Regional Medical Center.
GRMC’s Annual Fund Drive is an essential part of the patient experience at your medical center.
Gifts to the annual fund allow GRMC to continue to raise the bar in quality and safety. They also allow the medical staff to purchase new medical equipment used in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
Contributions are also used to:
- Underwrite training for clinical staff.
- Purchase windows for patient rooms.
- Fund health services like Grinnell Regional Hospice, Grinnell Regional Home Care, and Grinnell Regional Public Health.
- Purchase bike helmets for all area third graders.
- Support the healthcare needs of those who are uninsured or underinsured.
- Expand telemedicine services.
- Offset the costs of programs like the Babies Room, the Loan Closet, and the Senior Education Program.
- Your donation can be given “unrestricted,” meaning the foundation can determine the greatest need at a given time. You can also designate your gift to a specific service, department, or program at GRMC.
Every gift helps a patient or a loved one. Yes, I want to make a donation!
Click here to make an online donation.
Click here to download a donation form. Please send your donation form to GRMC - Office of Communications and Development, 210 Fourth Avenue, Grinnell, Iowa 50112.
Ways to Give
Click here to view more ways to give to GRMC.
If you have any questions or want to be contacted about ways to donate to GRMC, please contact Heidi Ramaeker Pearson, communications and development specialist, she can provide you with more details. Call her at 641-236-2961 or email email@example.com.