GRMC’s 28th Annual Golf Outing and GRMC Auxiliary Golf Ball Drop
Friday, July 14 – golf tee time at 9 a.m.; Ball drop at 6 p.m.
Oakland Acres Golf Club
- Enjoy 18-holes of golf with friends of GRMC.
- Purchase golf balls and win prizes with the auxiliary’s fundraiser
- Raffle prizes, team prizes, and lots of fun
Call 641-236-2946 for golf registration
GRMC’s Blue Jean Ball
Saturday, Aug. 26 – 8 p.m. to midnight
Poweshiek County Fairgrounds
- Dancing with Chicago band – TVK
- Silent and live auction items
- GRMC Auxiliary Wine Pull
Ticket information to come
GRMC’s Superhero Run
Sunday, Oct. 8 – 5K begins at 8 a.m.; family 1K run/walk at 8:45 a.m. Awards at 9 a.m.
Start at GRMC Healing Garden
- 5K race with your family and friends on a beautiful fall morning around Arbor Lake
- Prep your run for the big IMT Des Moines Marathon
- Family 1K fun run or walk
Registration details to come
Watch our Facebook page and media for details.