Grinnell Regional Orthopedics
Second Floor, Ahrens Medical Arts Building | 210 4th Ave | Grinnell, Iowa
When finding the cause of joint pain and then a treatment is your goal, call Grinnell Regional Orthopedics.
Grinnell Regional Orthopedics specializing in knee arthroscopy, knee replacement shoulder arthroscopy, rotator cuff repair, and carpel tunnel and trigger finger release surgeries. He also has advanced training and will perform revision and reconstruction surgery for ineffective knee replacements. We offer full-time orthopedic care with our fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon, Clifford C. Novak, MD, and an experience physician assistant, Joel Rand, PA-C.
Any joint condition that limits a person’s activities of daily living due to pain or limited mobility can seek out help with Grinnell Regional Orthopedics. A physician’s or provider’s referral is not required to receive services. Patients may self refer; however, often insurance carriers require a primary care physician’s or medical provider’s order for reimbursement.
The benefits of treatment with Grinnell Regional Orthopedics include:
- Fellowship trained surgeon performs surgeries
- Exception physical therapy department for rehabilitation
- State of art orthopedic and anesthesia equipment in the surgical suite
- Award winning medical team who puts patient safety and quality of care first
- Convenient location and easy access to rehabilitation resources and home care staff
American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons