Mondays, April–November • 10-11 a.m. • Drake Community Library
Winter Schedule is once a month • January-March
GRMC’s Senior Education Program provides programs designed for adults–of any age–to extend their knowledge on healthcare issues, diseases, nutrition, community resources, current and cultural events, as well as less conventional topics like art, biology, history, or religion.
- May 6 - "New Focus on Concussions" Dr. Jeffrey Knobloch and Tony Gallo, GRMC Physical Therapist
- May 13 - "Become an Advocate for Agriculture" Mike Pearson, local cattle farmer and host IPTV's "Market to Market."
- May 20 - No program, Grinnell College commencement
- May 27 - No program, Memorial Day
- June 3 - "Herbs, Supplements, Vitamins, and Your prescriptions" Tracy Stanford, GRMC Pharmacist
- June 10 - Alex Thompson, GRMC staff development
- June 17 - "Promoting Spiritual Wellness" Keith Morrison, GRMC Chaplain
- June 24 - "Viva Cuba! One Traveler's Unforgettable Experience" Andrea Conner, Assistant Dean of Students, Grinnell College
If you see a program that interests you, please feel welcome to join our audience. If you have a question, please call GRMC’s Office of Communications and Development at 641-236-2954 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.