Mondays, April–November • 10-11 a.m. • Drake Community Library
Winter Schedule is once a month • January-March
GRMC’s Senior Education Program provides programs designed for adults–of any age–to extend their knowledge on healthcare issues, diseases, nutrition, community resources, current and cultural events, as well as less conventional topics like art, biology, history, or religion.
- June 2 - “A River Cruise Through Russia” with Jack Gustafson
- June 9 - “The Rise and Fall of a Grinnell Giant: B.J. Ricker” with Dan Kaiser, Professor Emeritus, History, Grinnell College.
- June 16 - “The Life and Times of Henry Wallace” with actor Tom Milligan
- June 23 - “Aprons in the Attic” with Barb Lease
- June 30 - “Trends in Healthcare and News from GRMC” with Todd Linden, President and CEO, Grinnell Regional Medical Center
- July 7 - “Visiting Challenging Heights of Ghana: A Grinnell College Social Justice Prize Winner” with Linda Ludwig, Grinnell College
- July 14 - “What’s Behind the Biggest Change Medicare Payment in 30 Years?”
with Natalie Cline, RN and Kayln Kriegel, RN
- July 21 - TBD
- July 28 - “CultureLab: Art+Science+Education” with Molly Rideout and Artists-in-Residence at Grin City Collective
- August 4 - “The Longevity Dividend” with Karla Erickson, Associate Professor of Sociology, Grinnell College.
If you see a program that interests you, please feel welcome to join our audience. If you have a question, please call GRMC’s Office of Communications and Development at 641-236-2954 or e-mail email@example.com.